Monday, April 23, 2012

Seven Years Strong

Today is a really special day! Seven years ago, I married the love of my life. I'm convinced that I'm the luckiest girl in the world. He is the most loving and supportive husband and he still takes my breath away with his sweet words and romantic gestures. I won't bore you with pictures of us like I did last year but I did want to share a few pictures from our little trip to Sea World last weekend.

I had to include that last picture of AJ in complete awe. I think I was mostly watching his reaction instead of the shows. I love seeing the world through his eyes!

Oh and I couldn't sign off without bragging a little bit. It's my anniversary after all! Honey did good. He knows I love my purses!

Thanks for stopping by on my special day :) Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. I know I said congrats on facebook.. but I love your pictures! And dang I am jealous of that purse :) Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ is so cute!! Happy anniversary Bonnie! LOVE that purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo so pretty! :) I'm impressed - did he pick that out all my himself!!! Happy anniversary!

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    Such a cutie! aand a nice anniversary haul too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That bag is lovely! You've got a good one there :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 7 years! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, I just love all of the pictures. You are so lucky to have found your soulmate. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I could I have done this post! It is ..or was now..our 7th also and I, like you, am as in love with my DH today as I was then. What a blessing we have men who love us, try and understand us and who still take our breath away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!